platform and expert team deliver cost savings, increased revenue and improved efficiency.
Our business platform delivers immediate benefits in terms of reduced costs (typically 20% to 40%),
increased revenue, time savings and greater management control.
Developed over many years with GPs, practice managers, nurses, surgery staff, accountants and others, we provide a business platform to our members specially tailored to the needs of the modern surgery. Key features include:
- Our platform integrates all suppliers into a single portal. Because we are representing hundreds of surgeries, we can negotiate the best possible prices. As well as saving you money, we save you time by not having to continually check prices.
- Your dedicated shopping basket enables orders to be placed quickly and then the items are tracked through the surgery using the integrated stock control tools.
- Our support team are always on hand to help source difficult to find items and deal with issues, saving you further time.
- When surgeries start using our system they typically save 20% – 40% on the cost of their medical consumables, stationary, facilities and IT consumables and energy bills.
- Using our platform for administered medicines ensures you achieve the best prices. But more importantly, our platform provides the tools to enable you to maximise your reimbursement income.
- Advance financial controls that complement your existing accounts package. Purchases are automatically categorised to enable quick and accurate updates to accounts. Your data contains full transaction details, powerful reporting tools help in quick and easy decision making.
- Stock taking procedures help ensure that counts are quickly and accurately carried out. Stock management is streamlined and automatic stock valuations are both quick and accurate.
- A client invoicing system with receipts issuance control gives you confidence that your cash flows are well managed. With both invoice and payment collections centrally recorded and controlled, up to the second sales, receivables and cash information is always available in real time.
- Advance reporting tools that enable the Practice Manger to maintain a strategic overview. Automatic reports enable costs to be monitored so that any issues will be quickly identified and addressed.
- Realtime benchmarking reports provide reassurance that costs are under control and highlight opportunities for further savings to be made.
- A range of transaction reports allow you to perform special analyses on important areas such as PPA reimbursements and claimables versus non-claimables profit margins.
- Advance support to ensure Prescription Service (formally PPA) reimbursement income for personally administered items is maximised.
- Claimable items the surgery purchases are all identified. This enables selection of the most profitable items (for example not all sutures are claimable), and ensures that everyone in the surgery knows that prescriptions should be raised.
- In-built usage reports enable the FP34 to be checked against the items used to ensure nothing is missed.
Other services provided include:
- Many surgeries are under claiming by thousands of pounds per year the income they are due for Personally Administered Items PAI.
- We have an in-depth understanding of what is claimable, and the processes that surgeries should adopt to ensure income is maximised.
- For a fixed one-off fee we will undertake a comprehensive audit of your PAI usage and processes. However, before doing this we will do a quick ‘PPA Health Check’ that will quantify how much income you are currently missing. We offer this free of charge and without commitment. Contact us to find out more.
- We have developed an unrivalled expertise in the complexities of GP surgery practice management. Our training courses are highly regarded represent exceptional value for money.
- “Maximise your Reimbursements for Personally Administered Items Workshop” is the only course available that explains the intricacies of the Prescription Services (formally PPA) reimbursement processes.
- See our training page for current courses.
Salisbury, Wiltshire SP1 2PH
Tel: 01722 580085